We love to hear from Load2Learn users about the way the service is being used and the impact it is having. We like to share these stories as case studies to inspire others to use the service.
If you have a story to share, please complete our case study template. You can do this by downloading the Case study template, Word (21kb) or by answering the questions below.
Please return your completed case study to us either by email to or by post to Load2Learn, c/o RNIB, PO Box 173, Peterborough, PE2 6WS
Tell us a bit about yourself (For example: I am a Qualified Teacher of the Visually Impaired supporting students in mainstream schools; I am a teacher in a specialist school; I am a parent of a partially sighted student)
Tell us about your experience of accessible educational resources before Load2Learn (Prompt: How were resources provided to learners previously? Were there any issues?)
Tell us about your experience with Load2Learn (Prompt: How did you hear about it? How long have you been using it? What do you typically do when you visit the site?)
Tell us what you do with the resources from Load2Learn (Prompt: Do you modify them, and in what way? How do learners access the resources?)
- Tell us what impact Load2Learn has had on you and on the learner using the resources
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us to help others make the most of Load2Learn resources?
Please indicate how we can use this information.
- I am happy for this information to be used:
- On the Load2Learn website
- In RNIB/Dyslexia Action publications:
- In any external publishing (including media and PR work):
- For a period of:
- Six months:
- Three years:
- Five years:
- Please indicate which of the following you are happy for us to use:
- Full name:
- First name:
- Job title:
- Telephone number: