Need some help finding the information you want on Load2learn? Follow the links below to find pointers on how to use the site and resources.
We also have a lot of site and training resource videos on our video page.
How do I use the site?
- Information about how to use the site.
How do I use the resources?
- Information about how to use the resources on the site.
- Copyright guidance about using and storing the resources you download from this site.
- Explanations of the permissions for use for all of the resources on the site.
- Advice on definitions of print disabilities.
- Information on what can you download and who can download materials from Load2Learn.
- Information on what and how you can contribute materials onto Load2Learn, as well as guidance on the copyright issues.
- The glossary is a list of explanations for key terms that you will come across while using Load2Learn.
Frequently asked questions
Want more information?
- visit our useful links page