RNIB's video showing what blind and partially sighted people think about accessible images:
- Accessible images: Making a difference
- Learners using technology: 4 videos
Site videos show you how and why to use Load2Learn.
- An overview of Load2Learn
- Basics of Searching Load2Learn
- Using the Advanced search on Load2Learn
Have a look at the training videos we have put together, there are more on the way:
- The use and purpose of tactile images
- The importance of supporting a tactile image
- Introducing tactile design principles
- Equipment, materials and getting an image onto paper
- Raising an image on swell paper and problem solving
- CorelDRAW Software Training
- Microsoft Word Software Training
- Adobe Illustrator Software Training
Structured Word documents
- Why are structured documents important?
- Creating structured Word 2010 documents
- Creating structured Word 2003 documents
If there are videos you would like to see on the site either as a site or training video, please contact us.